We are the leading broadcaster in Poland. We currently own and operate twelve television channels that have different forms of distribution.
We broadcast three free to air (FTA) channels: TVN, TVN 7 and TTV and nine thematic pay channels: TVN 24, TVN Style, TVN Turbo, TVN24 Biznes i Świat, TVN Meteo Active, iTVN, iTVN Extra, TVN Fabuła and local NTL Radomsko distributed via cable and satellite operators.
- TVN, our principal free-to-air channel, is recognized in the Polish market as a leading television broadcaster of high quality entertainment as well as comprehensive independent news and current affairs programs.
- TVN 7 is an entertainment channel that complements TVN by broadcasting feature films, television series and game shows.
- TTV is our youngest channel focused on an interactive social-intervention content, co-owned and co-produced by TVN.
- TVN 24 is the first 24-hour news and current affairs television channel in Poland.
- TVN Style is a thematic channel focused on life styles, health and beauty, aimed at female viewers.
- TVN Turbo is a genre thematic channel aimed at male viewers.
- TVN24 Biznes i Świat is a news channel with a strong focus on business and international affairs.
- TVN Meteo Active focuses on active, healthy lifestyle, recreation, fitness and rational nutrition. Transformed from TVN Meteo, the first Polish weather channel.
- iTVN is a television channel that targets viewers of Polish origin living abroad. This channel is available in Europe, North America and Australia.
- iTVN Extra is the second TVN’s channel dedicated to Poles living abroad. The channel’s programming offer includes entertainment, lifestyle, business, foreign and public affairs.
- TVN Fabuła features an extensive offer of blockbuster movies and popular TV series from TVN’s portfolio as well as daily original shows for cinema lovers.
- NTL Radomsko is a local television channel addressed to residents of Radomsko and the surrounding areas.
Our channels maximize their operational efficiencies by sharing programming content, infrastructure and know-how.
Additionally we launched player.pl which is our ad-supported internet VOD service, which allows viewing of both video content produced by our company (or in our name), and other movies or series that were shown previously in our TV channels as well as external productions and content produced exclusively for player.pl. player.pl is the answer for changing way of television content consumption. Even if Poland is still at the beginning of growth in non-linear content exploitation, player.pl is an excellent vehicle to cover this segment of the market in the upcoming future.
Moreover, we provide an extensive range of online products:
- tvn.pl – everything on TVN in one place. Contains information about popular series, programs and TVN’s stars, as well as show-business news featuring fashion, beauty, cinema and entertainment. Gives ongoing access to full episodes of the most popular shows and series.
- veedo.pl - an entertainment video portal featuring outstanding talents, remarkable events and web’s best videos from all over the world. The website enables its users to upload their own short-form films and serves as a perfect platform for showcasing and promoting unique talents. It also includes the most attractive shortform videos from Polish and international media. Veedo users can evaluate video content using amusing stickers that express emotions the films arouse.
- tvn24.pl – news portal with the largest video library, effectively combines text and video. The leader in its category.
- tvnmeteo.pl – state-of-the-art weather portal in Poland, created by professional editors, Internet users and viewers interested in meteorology. Provides weather forecasts for over 80 thousand locations nationwide and worldwide.
- tvnwarszawa.pl – a media website dedicated to Warsaw and its residents. Focuses on life in the capital of Poland, providing high quality news and entertainment.
- Kontakt24.pl – an Internet service promoting the idea of civic journalism. Provides its users with a true influence over the content of TVN24 and the TVN24.pl portal.
We are the owner of TVN Media - the largest advertising sales house on the Polish market. Premium TV is a part of TVN Media and specializes in offering commercial representation to other broadcasters.
We operate also in teleshopping segment through Telezakupy Mango 24, which is the only all-day teleshopping channel in Poland.
The Group together with Groupe Canal+ S.A. jointly operate a Polish leading premium direct-to-home (“DTH”) digital satellite platform nC+, which offers technologically advanced pay television services. The Group holds 32% interest in nC+ platform.
The TVN Group in its online activities is a partner to Ringier Axel Springer Media AG (“RAS”), which through Grupa Onet.pl S.A. operate Onet.pl - Poland’s leading portal operating services such as: OnetVOD, Zumi.pl, Sympatia.pl, OnetBlog and OnetLajt. The Group holds 25% interest in Grupa Onet.pl S.A.